MCS and script charges/lloyds training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCS and script charges/lloyds training

Pt had script for 28 atarax 25mg a week or so ago. Pharmacy had supplied 14 and left rest as owing.

Pt brought in script for Telfast 180 as had told Dr must have something.

She maintained should not pay NHS charge as had done so already for item we could not supply.

What is the legal position?, she said should at least have half her money back.

In the end 'phoned AAH who said cptr showed four packs in stock, wills ee if a couple arrive tomorrow. Also have tried to order Ucerax in case this is in stock.

New Hungarian pharmacist started today for nine months training prior to taking RPSGB exam. Have to say most impressed by lloyds training material.

Would like to get a copy of the workbook on the DT.
    johnep
    johnep

Re: MCS and script charges/lloyds training

Hmmm... Not sure at all about refunding half the charge as only half the qty could be supplied...
    If you're really stuck, let me know, I thing I've still got a box of atarax 25mg in my dispensary...
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

NHS levy is a contribution to the NHS - Nothing to do with paying for medicines - It just so happens that pharmacists get lumbered with collecting this tax. Patient has seen a doctor, receptionist, pharmacy staff etc.

If eveyone paid £1 for their meds would save a lot of aggro & NHS expense. I have had patients who can't understand the INN names on their repeat so tick the lot knowing that they will get those meds that they actually do want

Comment

Originally posted by Web Ferret View Post
        NHS levy is a contribution to the NHS - Nothing to do with paying for medicines - It just so happens that pharmacists get lumbered with collecting this tax. Patient has seen a doctor, receptionist, pharmacy staff etc.

If eveyone paid £1 for their meds would save a lot of aggro & NHS expense. I have had patients who can't understand the INN names on their repeat so tick the lot knowing that they will get those meds that they actually do want
        But the fee would not stay at £1 it would be increased each year.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Managed to get a couple of Atarax 25mgm from AAH and have also ordered
          Ucerax as back up.
          johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
            Managed to get a couple of Atarax 25mgm from AAH and have also ordered
            Ucerax as back up.
            johnep
            Customer : What are Atarax for.
            Pharmacist : 'anging your 'ats on.

<pharmacist humour - apologies>
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

SPAM for tea anyone?
              wake up and smell the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione

Comment

Working...
              X