Nexphase training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexphase training

I just wanted to know can someone learn to use nexphase on the (locum) job? Or is it too complicated, that one would need prior training?

Re: Nexphase training

It is not really very difficult I think you could pick it up on a locum job. Maybe you can ask if anyone in the shop knows how to use it.

Comment

There isn't a way of learning this system other than someone teaching you or you playing with it. Some stores have a laminated guide but very few still have them laying around anymore. It's basically using the F keys. Good luck.

Comment

Might be worth ringing Cedegim and asking them to e-mail you an idiots' guide. Apart from the obvious things, the two CTRL buttons work differently. The left one is a standard Windows CTRL key, but if you hold it down for a few seconds, it becomes a Nexphase CTRL key. The right one is a Nexphase CTRL key, in that as soon as you press it, a list of relevant functions comes up. Try it at all of the various windows and see what options come up. Most of them also come up if you right-click with the mouse. EPS in Nexphase is quite good, though I've only seen Release-1 at work. One workstation is the nominated one for the smartcard, and once it's logged in there, assuming the system's EPS certificate is still valid, you just scan , wait a few seconds, and scan again. If you're in Boots YLBP, it doesn't work properly, though, and in Boots H&B, the certificate and the smartcard will both be out-of-date.

Comment

Originally posted by salsa22 View Post
          I just wanted to know can someone learn to use nexphase on the (locum) job? Or is it too complicated, that one would need prior training?
          I have contacts Cegedim. IM me if you want and I'll put you in touch

Comment

Hi,

I'm about to work in a supermarket pharmacy who use Nexphase. I was wondering if you still have contacts in Cegedim who can help? I like to see a video if possible.

Thanks. Kuz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlKa5MnpgM&t=19s
              3 seconds on utube. Remember google is your friend.
              johnep

Comment

Working...
              X