• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kemzero
    replied
    Re: sickness insurance

Originally posted by monika View Post
    do you have sickness insurance? what should I pay attention to when I want to buy one? and what sort of fees can I expect when I want to consult an accountant? thanks a lot
    monika
    Call the NPA they have a subsidiary company that deals with sickness insurance , I'm with them , you can claim from 1 day to upto 2 years inclusive ( for a period) and you get shares too at the end of 25 years which is like lump sum pension award if you like.... this lump sum is not affected by the number of times you claim for sickness benefits...give them a call

Leave a comment:

• N.T
    replied

do you have sickness insurance? what should I pay attention to when I want to buy one? and what sort of fees can I expect when I want to consult an accountant? thanks a lot
    monika
    Depends how much of a sickly person you are. I've never had it and don't know anyone who has. If you prone to being sick it's probably better if you become an employee.

If you're making less than about £30000 a year and are relatively uncomplicated you won't beed an accountant. From experience fees vary from £50 to a few hundred.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

do you have sickness insurance?
    No
    what should I pay attention to when I want to buy one?
    No idea

and what sort of fees can I expect when I want to consult an accountant? thanks a lot
    monika
    Depends on how complicated your finances are - I think I last paid mine about £200 p.a for the pharmacy bits.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• monika
    started a topic sickness insurance

sickness insurance

monika
Working...
X