Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays

Just been to sunny Espanol.....its lovely there and I think their pharmacies are brilliant we could learn a thing or two about a pharmacy layout....the down side of my holiday (this could happen anywhere though...) is that I got ny digital zoom camera nicked!

so the moral of this story is ... always be careful when on holidays..I'm sure you're all aware of this but please be extra careful if you plan to go away soon
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Originally posted by kemzero
    Just been to sunny Espanol.....its lovely there and I think their pharmacies are brilliant we could learn a thing or two about a pharmacy layout....the down side of my holiday (this could happen anywhere though...) is that I got ny digital zoom camera nicked!

so the moral of this story is ... always be careful when on holidays..I'm sure you're all aware of this but please be extra careful if you plan to go away soon
    Unlucky on losing the camers mate! Can you get a new one on your insurance?

I often go to Spain - La Manga Club - as my sister owns an apartment there, and we go playing golf. They have a couple of pharmacies in the golf club, and they never seem very busy to me!
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

[QUOTE=admin]Unlucky on losing the camers mate! Can you get a new one on your insurance?

I hope so, I took out a cheapie insurance just before I left..I guess I soon find out how good they are when I make my claim
      Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

Originally posted by kemzero

so the moral of this story is ... always be careful when on holidays..

It's great in Newquay. Every year we're inundated with thousands of people who beleive they're impervious to cars and so can step out in the road without looking!

And then you get the ones that decide to vault the fences of places they don't know and find it's a cliff!

And they reckon the Cornish are thick!
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Working...
        X