Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds reducing milage

Hi Everyone

Are other people like me annoyed that Lloyds have now decided to knock the first 40 miles off any travelling you do? It makes travelling to their shops not worth it really.

In my area they are now desperate for locums as everyone has moved to Boots!

Whats happening elsewhere?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Lloyds never were too bright! There were a lot worse when it was run by the actual 'Lloyds boys' but apparently the new lot are just as thick now!

Good idea to cut locum payments now, after all there is a glut of locums at the moment!
    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear
      Lloyds never were too bright! There were a lot worse when it was run by the actual 'Lloyds boys' but apparently the new lot are just as thick now!

Good idea to cut locum payments now, after all there is a glut of locums at the moment!
      They are off on their Polish travels again, but the ones I work with aren't too good to be honest.

Out of the last "batch" of Poles they recruited for this area, I've been told they have two left!
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

If people from Poland are called Poles why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

If people from Poland are called Poles why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
          Trust me, the Belgians usually refer to them as just that!
          Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

They've told me they could find a locum to come and work in my shop on Bank Holidays for £26/hour or less; So come on, form an orderly queue! first come, first serve
            Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
              They've told me they could find a locum to come and work in my shop on Bank Holidays for £26/hour or less; So come on, form an orderly queue! first come, first serve
              I don't see how they can get them for that, unless it's the area. The standard rate here is £25/hour for a normal day.

Comment

Working...
              X