Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with agency

Hi Everyone,
    My agency tried to book me for a job without giving full details because it did not meet my request. I insisted because they had played a similar one before. When I found out about the con, I declined the job offer. Since then I have been getting rude and harrasing e-mails including telling me that I must be an illegal immigrant which I am not and telling me she blind copied the client about the mail she sent to me making up stories, which I cannot defend. Further she claims to be contacting other locum agencies about me. I have all the evidence to prove that she is the con and I am not illegal. Help! Is there a regulatory body for agencies?
    KennyF

Originally posted by KennyF
    Hi Everyone,
    My agency tried to book me for a job without giving full details because it did not meet my request. I insisted because they had played a similar one before. When I found out about the con, I declined the job offer. Since then I have been getting rude and harrasing e-mails including telling me that I must be an illegal immigrant which I am not and telling me she blind copied the client about the mail she sent to me making up stories, which I cannot defend. Further she claims to be contacting other locum agencies about me. I have all the evidence to prove that she is the con and I am not illegal. Help! Is there a regulatory body for agencies?
    KennyF
    Kenny

Do you have any insurance? The PDA could maybe help you on this one.

Their actions sound very dodgy to me. I'm not sure if there is a regulatory body for agencies, but the society should be able to tell you that.

As for telling other agencies bad things about you, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think this will not be the first time they have pulled such a stunt, and you'll probably find they have a bad reputation themselves.

If I were you, I'd just join another agency, and show them how good a pharmacist you really are.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
    X