support staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support staff

is there a law saying a pharmacy must have a pharmacist + at least a qualified dispenser?

or it is acceptable to have one pharmacist + at least one shop assistant?
    i am telling you about pharmacy life in practice, together with my personal opinions i think might be better for pharmacy practices

Re: support staff

Very often just a pharmacist and a Saturday girl/boy.
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by howe928 View Post
      is there a law saying a pharmacy must have a pharmacist + at least a qualified dispenser?
      No

or it is acceptable to have one pharmacist + at least one shop assistant?
      Not to me.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        Very often just a pharmacist and a Saturday girl/boy.
        johnep
        bear in mind that a responsible pharmacist status is coming soon, would you still be happy with your decision if you are the responsible pharmacist that day

(you get a Saturday boy/girl (not qualified for dispensing because not signed off under grandparent clause or NVQ level 2 equivalent)

??
        i am telling you about pharmacy life in practice, together with my personal opinions i think might be better for pharmacy practices

Comment

As a pharmacist, YOU are the one qualified to dispense. You will therefore be required to do it. Fold up your paper and get on with it...Also keep those big pharmacist ears flapping, as you will also have to oversee EVERY counter sale... your "assistant" will undoubtedly be much more interested in her mobile phone.

Welcome to Saturday morning!
          Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

We are under spam attack. I have deleted most. please be vigilant.
            johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
              We are under spam attack. I have deleted most. please be vigilant.
              johnep
              Yep we had an attack - funny how the higher we get in Google, and the more members we get the more people want us!

I got rid of the member and al his posts.
              Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
              Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
              Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
              X