no to remote supervision PETITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no to remote supervision PETITION

(this has also been posted elsewhere, but for more signatories - here it is again)

The pharmacy consultation paper available on the DoH website has alot to be read between the lines. After reading the hot topics on "one pharmacy, one responsible pharmacist" section - you find it saying "however, on some occasion a pharmacist MAY have to be responsible for more than one pharmacy in SOME CIRCUMSTANCES"... now whats that all about.

If you read all of the consultation you feel this vibe, as to which way the government wants to be going in - and thats one responsible pharmacist for more than one pharmacy. Does anyone else feel these vibes??

I feel although the government is dangling the carrot of expanding our roles as to leaving the pharmacy for defined hours (without them actually defining why we might be leaving).. i believe, amongst others, that this is a stepping stone towards "remote supervision" where a RP is responsible for more than one pharmacy!! Severely threatening our jobs, and the health of the public.

Therefore I have created a petition to force the Prim Minister to put an end to this, please click the link and read the details before agreeing and signing. Pass the message.

Petition to: stop any legislation allowing a responsible pharmacist to be absent from the pharmacy, or to be responsible for more than one pharmacy in any circumstance.

AMO

Re: no to remote supervision PETITION

Originally posted by alkil View Post
    Therefore I have created a petition to force the Prim Minister
    Force the Prime Minister!

You just blew it

please click the link and read the details before agreeing and signing.
    You blew it again by attacking big business and the treasury

Pass the message.
    no - if you feel strongly reply to the consultation - that is why it is there

Jeff

Comment

Re: no to remote supervision PETITION

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      Force the Prime Minister!

You just blew it

You blew it again by attacking big business and the treasury

no - if you feel strongly reply to the consultation - that is why it is there

Jeff
      for your information Jeff the consultation is now closed.

this petition will raise awareness of the issue amongst pharmacists and public, and hopefully some MPs aswell.

Comment

Working...
      X