which pharmacy multiple is good for a pre-reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which pharmacy multiple is good for a pre-reg

Just wondering which multiple community pharmacies is the best in their pre-reg programme..
    Boots/Lloyds/Superdurg/Tesco

please specify your reasons
    thanks x

Re: which pharmacy multiple is good for a pre-reg

Boots and lloyds certainly have comprehensive training progs and I am sure the others do as well. I was Boots trained but none of the other companies existed when I was training.
    johnep

Comment

I doubt that the answer is as definite as you want it to be. Much will depend on the branch you are assigned to and the team that you are working with.

As far as I am aware Boots are the only ones to have demonstrated their ability to hang a pre-reg student out to dry (check out the story of the peppermint water case)

Jeff

Comment

Always smile when I think of my first EPB meeting and I mentioned how the chair of the Stat Comm published the fact that he couldn't get near the superintendent of BTC over that case.

The Soc staff went very strange colours and nearly fainted. David Pruce said "Perhaps we could refrain from mentioning specific names and companies in public discussion."
        Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
        pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
        eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          I doubt that the answer is as definite as you want it to be. Much will depend on the branch you are assigned to and the team that you are working with.

As far as I am aware Boots are the only ones to have demonstrated their ability to hang a pre-reg student out to dry (check out the story of the peppermint water case)

Jeff
          Boots "conditioning" is the best in the world.
          You should be able to cope with anything however nice or nasty the task.
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
          X