Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Students Starting 07/08

Hey all

I just wanted to say to all those students who are awaiting their exam results... Good Luck. Hope everything turns out how you want it to, but if it doesnt there is no need to panic.

I got turned down by my 1st choice on results but have just completed my 1st year in my insurance choice. I love it there now and honestly cant wait ot go back after the hols.

I wish everyone all the best - and lets see if we can get this section busy with activity.

Peace
    The Drug Man
    Pharmacy Student - therfore always busy!

Re: Students Starting 07/08

Thats great, what uni are you at? I often think no matter what uni you go to, unless its a very poor one, you will have the time of your life and meet some very interesting people.

Im a second year and just got my results back and ive passed wooo! So its time to start the real hard work now..

Comment

is nottingham uni any good

Comment

I dont know anyone at Notts but I will say all unis that offer pharmacy need to be accredited by the RPSGB so all MPharm courses will be very much the same. My advice would be go to the uni that you could see your self living there for the next 4/5years, its along time.

Comment

Yeah Nottingham is Good for pharmacy but dont let prestige make ur decision for you. We all will come out with the degree but uni will be the greatest time of your life

Comment

(BTW I go to Reading Uni) mm45?

Comment

Im at Brighton uni and loving it. Which year are you in? Hows Reading, I know someone who goes there and she enjoys it.

Comment

Working...
              X