who went to ljmu today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who went to ljmu today?

What did everyone think, thought the uni was ok not so bad not so great. Interview was weird, talk about a book uve read lol, sure that is pharmacy.
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

yeah i went there today and i got asked the same question. the interview wasnt as hard as i thought it could have been - rather simple i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaani View Post
      yeah i went there today and i got asked the same question. the interview wasnt as hard as i thought it could have been - rather simple i thought.
      what group were u in? I think you were in mine group g?
      Last edited by Asterix; 15, December 2006, 08:27 AM.

Comment

yep i was in that group
        i was the one wearing the brown shirt. were you sitting oppsite me, next to the welsh lass??

Comment

yep i was in that group
          i was the one wearing the brown shirt. were you sitting oppsite me, next to the welsh lass??
          brown shirt, did u wear glasses?, yeah i was sat next to the welsh one

Comment

nope. had a brown/cream tie. i think you were sta between the welsh lass and an asian liverpudlian(?)

Comment

nope. had a brown/cream tie. i think you were sta between the welsh lass and an asian liverpudlian(?)
              yer that was me , you had a little beard didnt you, pm me ur msn

Comment

eh?

maybe im a bit slow, but what does "pm" mean??

Comment

maybe im a bit slow, but what does "pm" mean??
                  hey it means private message look click on my user name or just send me ur msn across in this

Comment

Why don't you two just meet in the chatroom? See the top of the page, and just click on "chatroom" (next to logout) to just enter the room and start chatting.

Can you remember the names of any lecturers that interviewed you?

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

erm....i dont know!?! giggsy just suggested it so i thought 'ok'......

Comment

erm....i dont know!?! giggsy just suggested it so i thought 'ok'......
                        hey shanni are u going to come onto msn?

Comment

Originally posted by giggsy View Post
                          hey shanni are u going to come onto msn?
                          nah im at work!! as admin was saying why dont we just use this chatroom... anyway will be back online after bout 5. do you remember any of the interviewers names??

Comment

nah im at work!! as admin was saying why dont we just use this chatroom... anyway will be back online after bout 5. do you remember any of the interviewers names??
                            ok lets use the chatroom, what time tho?, erm no cant remeber any name

Comment

Working...
                            X