Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who went to ljmu today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who went to ljmu today?

    What did everyone think, thought the uni was ok not so bad not so great. Interview was weird, talk about a book uve read lol, sure that is pharmacy.
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

  • #2
    yeah i went there today and i got asked the same question. the interview wasnt as hard as i thought it could have been - rather simple i thought.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shaani View Post
      yeah i went there today and i got asked the same question. the interview wasnt as hard as i thought it could have been - rather simple i thought.
      what group were u in? I think you were in mine group g?
      Last edited by Asterix; 15, December 2006, 08:27 AM.
      3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

      Comment


      • #4
        yep i was in that group
        i was the one wearing the brown shirt. were you sitting oppsite me, next to the welsh lass??

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shaani View Post
          yep i was in that group
          i was the one wearing the brown shirt. were you sitting oppsite me, next to the welsh lass??
          brown shirt, did u wear glasses?, yeah i was sat next to the welsh one
          3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

          Comment


          • #6
            nope. had a brown/cream tie. i think you were sta between the welsh lass and an asian liverpudlian(?)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shaani View Post
              nope. had a brown/cream tie. i think you were sta between the welsh lass and an asian liverpudlian(?)
              yer that was me , you had a little beard didnt you, pm me ur msn
              3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

              Comment


              • #8
                eh?

                maybe im a bit slow, but what does "pm" mean??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shaani View Post
                  maybe im a bit slow, but what does "pm" mean??
                  hey it means private message look click on my user name or just send me ur msn across in this
                  3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Why don't you two just meet in the chatroom? See the top of the page, and just click on "chatroom" (next to logout) to just enter the room and start chatting.

                    Can you remember the names of any lecturers that interviewed you?

                    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                    Thank you for contributing to this site.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      erm....i dont know!?! giggsy just suggested it so i thought 'ok'......

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shaani View Post
                        erm....i dont know!?! giggsy just suggested it so i thought 'ok'......
                        hey shanni are u going to come onto msn?
                        3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giggsy View Post
                          hey shanni are u going to come onto msn?
                          nah im at work!! as admin was saying why dont we just use this chatroom... anyway will be back online after bout 5. do you remember any of the interviewers names??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shaani View Post
                            nah im at work!! as admin was saying why dont we just use this chatroom... anyway will be back online after bout 5. do you remember any of the interviewers names??
                            ok lets use the chatroom, what time tho?, erm no cant remeber any name
                            3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X