hercpetin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hercpetin

why is herceptin such a controversila drug?
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Nenah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Some things can be so easily found by doing a simple search. I do not mean to offend but honestly, sometimes it wouldn't hurt to do your own research!

Comment

sorry ok?!! research doesnt always make sense, sometimes it wouldnt hurt if someone could explain things to you1

Comment

Originally posted by nenah View Post
        sorry ok?!! research doesnt always make sense, sometimes it wouldnt hurt if someone could explain things to you1
        It's expensive - and it's too new for it's cost effectiveness to have been proved.

Jeff

Comment

thanx jeff

Comment

Originally posted by BeesKnees View Post
            Some things can be so easily found by doing a simple search. I do not mean to offend but honestly, sometimes it wouldn't hurt to do your own research!
            Nenah

I don't think NeesKnees was trying to be offensive, but in studying pharmacy you have to be able to find a lot of things out for yourself, and that applies to the job too.

Being a pharmacist in retail is quite a lonley job in a way. You usually are the only graduate person there, often the other staff don't understand why you make the decisions you do, and you need to be able to find information quickly and on your own.

I understand that asking people is a quick and easy way to find your answer, but pharmacists are used to going and looking for that information for themselves, so it would be good for you to think like that - in other words I'll have a go at finding out the information myself, and if I don't understand it then I will ask someone for help.

Please be assured that I do not mean that you cannot ask people on here questions, as that is what forums are for. Just don't be too surprised if a few people expect you to have found that out for yourself, or at least tried first.

Having said that, I was stuck in "Call of Duty" with taking back Red Square as a Russian soldier, so asked someone on a games forum for help!

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I wasn't trying to come across as harsh at all, I apologise if I did. I'm in the same position as nenah- applying to unis and all that and I too have asked my fair share of questions on these forums, so I completely understand where she's coming from. I just think it's important to get into the habit of trying to find information for oneself first and if that fails, by all means ask.

Hope that clears it up a little

Comment

thanks its ok dnt worry bout it!! moving on, had an interview at bath today and it went fine so if u have one, dont worry bout it!!

have u had any offers BeesKnees? or interviews?
                Last edited by nenah; 12, December 2006, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X