Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what exactly is the role of a pharmacist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what exactly is the role of a pharmacist?

this is quite a common question that gets asked lots of time! i was looking on the internet to see if i can find another genuine answer other than : to provide safe accesibility of medication to the public and ensu7re maximum health care

this would be quite a difficult question to answer wouldnt it? a the roles of pharmacist differ depending on which field you go into as in retail, industry, community and hospital. if i was aksed, wouldi explain the role of a pharmacist in each branch or give the general role of a pharmacist!any answers would be great!
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Nenah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It's a common question and often comes from surprising places, such as other healthcare professionals.

I think the sentence you used to describe pharmacists works for all sectors of the profession. I'd stick with that.
    _____

Comment

Originally posted by nenah View Post
      this is quite a common question that gets asked lots of time! i was looking on the internet to see if i can find another genuine answer other than : to provide safe accesibility of medication to the public and ensu7re maximum health care

this would be quite a difficult question to answer wouldnt it? a the roles of pharmacist differ depending on which field you go into as in retail, industry, community and hospital. if i was aksed, wouldi explain the role of a pharmacist in each branch or give the general role of a pharmacist!any answers would be great!
      Signposting, pharmacist as gatekeeper, shoulder to cry on, networking with other healthcare (and social care) workers. The role is flexible enough to be what you make it.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X