interview on thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview on thursday!

Gah, ive got an interview for Ljmu on thursday and Im so worried, i have no idea how to preprae. Ive been trying to remeber some names of antidepressants etc. Is there a good way to prepare?
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Preparation

Originally posted by giggsy View Post
    Gah, ive got an interview for Ljmu on thursday and Im so worried, i have no idea how to preprae. Ive been trying to remeber some names of antidepressants etc. Is there a good way to prepare?
    Have a look at the PJ online and get some topical things going. www.pjonline.com
    If you must there's the BNF online, bnf.org

They might ask you what do you think the role of the pharmacist is?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

isnt the role of the pharmacist to make sure the dispensing staff are making the correct decisions bascially

Comment

So not only do you expect to have dispensing staff, but you expect to have dispensing staff who actually make decisions?!?
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite View Post
          So not only do you expect to have dispensing staff, but you expect to have dispensing staff who actually make decisions?!?
          youve lost me

Comment

Interview

Good luck with the interview.
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

how did interview go?? wut did they ask??
              [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Nenah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I think Zoggite is trying to point out that sometimes pharmacists must run their dispensaries on their own or with very inexperienced staff!

I think you should also look at the Tommorrows' pharmacist careers pages (also found on the pj). There are many different roles pharmacists can work in. Believe it or not, some do not dispense at all!
                _____

Comment

Working...
                X