Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you display a poster?

Hi Students

If I made up a small poster, would you guys consider putting one up on the notice board at your Uni to get other students onto the forum? It would just mean copying it into word etc and printing out a copy. It would read something like the following, or better if you can think of something. Let me know if its a good or bad idea! Thanks!

The Pharmacy Forum UK

There is a forum on the internet that is there just for you, the Pharmacy Forum UK.

Have your say on current pharmacy issues, or just ask a registered pharmacist what the job is really like!

Over 2000 members, and 25,000 posts already.

You have a voice so use it !!!!

The forum for all things Pharmacy.
    Last edited by admin; 20, March 2009, 10:42 PM.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Yes i would place some up in the department,
    thats Reading School of Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Student - therfore always busy!

Comment

Great idea!
      I'd put it up for you in the pharmacy building at Manchester Uni.

Just post back with the text you want and it'll be done.

Comment

Thats brilliant, thanks guys and girls! Just copy the text off the post if you think its ok, paste it into word and print it off. If you think it needs to be more fancy, I can design a better one and e-mai it to you - let me know what you think.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I'll brighten it up a little (print it on yellow paper! etc) and stick it up as soon as I've got the chance.

DONE!
          Last edited by hannahd; 6, December 2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Re: Would you display a poster?

I will put on pharmacy notice boards. We jazz up a little.
            johnep

Comment

Working...
            X