Co-op summer placement interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op summer placement interview

Hi. I been invited for a summer placement interview with Co-op. Just wondering if anyone has already had one? What kind of questions do they ask? Thanks!

Re: Co-op summer placement interview

have a look at some discussion boards under the student section, Co-op/Boots/Lloyds....etc you need the same info presented there to prepare for any summer placement interview.
    Cheers
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

I've also got an interview with Co-op for their summer placement programme this coming Friday! I can't find any information either!

Raoul where is this board you talk of? Can you not post a link please?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kanna108 View Post
        Raoul where is this board you talk of? Can you not post a link please?

Thanks!
        On behalf of Raoul, how about looking at the threads "pharmacy summer placements" or "summer placements" in the earlier sections of the student section ?
        http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

To those that applied to co-op/had interviews, can you remember the 3 start dates you could choose from? I only know 27th July as the latest date which is what i put down in my interview, but now i may have to change it-so does anyone remember what the previous 2 start dates were?

Comment

No idea BellaNotte, I picked that last date too. Didn't really pay any attention to the other 2 dates because my mind was already pre-set on choosing the latest date!

Comment

Yeah so was I before but had some stuff come up so i'd need to start earliar.. i wonder if they'll let us change the dates? I think i remember them now, think the earliest start date was 15th June, then it was 13th July and the last 27th July.

Stupid thing is i had put down the earliest start date when i applied, changed it to the latest date in the interview and now i want the middle date lol, oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by BellaNotte View Post
                Stupid thing is i had put down the earliest start date when i applied, changed it to the latest date in the interview and now i want the middle date lol, oh dear.
                I wouldn't worry too much about that. The co-op never used to be so well organised that a small shift in dates would worry them.
                ....just my opinion

Comment

since they moved head office to Rochdale they seem to have become even less well organised.

They still seem to be a pretty well-meaning bunch though...
                  “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Has anyone done a summer placement/pre-reg with co-op? I've heard they're programme is better than boots and that they have a higher pass rate for the pre-reg exam, so does anyone have any opinions on who would be a better company to work for- boots or co-op?

Comment

Originally posted by BellaNotte View Post
                      Has anyone done a summer placement/pre-reg with co-op? I've heard they're programme is better than boots and that they have a higher pass rate for the pre-reg exam, so does anyone have any opinions on who would be a better company to work for- boots or co-op?
                      Hey Im a 2nd year and have an interview 2morrow (monday) jus got told on thu. what questions do they ask??

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        On behalf of Raoul, how about looking at the threads "pharmacy summer placements" or "summer placements" in the earlier sections of the student section ?
                        Originally posted by mohamedameer2 View Post
                        Hey Im a 2nd year and have an interview 2morrow (monday) jus got told on thu. what questions do they ask??
                        advice on finding info given above............
                        ....just my opinion

Comment

i cant find it.. can u post the link or something...please

Comment

How can you not find it ? Typing in "pharmacy summer placements" in the search facility at the top of the forum gave a link to this:

http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/stud...lacements.html

If you cannot use the search facility on a bloody website what will happen in 3 years when you qualify ??
                            http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

And I thought I was bad at searching! lol
                              The world is yours...

Quote me for a reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X