Professional discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional discussion

Hi I’m doing the buttercups course and am nearing the end of the course in a few months, I am having my first professional discussion and am just after advice on how it works. I’ve been probably overthinking but there is so much criteria on the list as I am doing 8 Units in one session. Any ideas to prepare would really help Thankyou

Phone Buttercups, search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by tdent View Post
      Hi I’m doing the buttercups course and am nearing the end of the course in a few months, I am having my first professional discussion and am just after advice on how it works. I’ve been probably overthinking but there is so much criteria on the list as I am doing 8 Units in one session. Any ideas to prepare would really help Thankyou
      Hello

I hope you're keeping well during challenging times for pharmacy, and the wider world.

It's easy to overthink a PD and that's where we can help put your mind at rest.

Visit our contact us pages via https://www.buttercupstraining.co.uk/contact-us and we'll do the rest.

Stay safe!

Comment

Thankyou I have now had my first discussion and it went well.

Comment

Originally posted by tdent View Post
          Thankyou I have now had my first discussion and it went well.
          Very pleased to hear it

If there is anything else you need, reach out to us via the contact us pages. We're friendly and we'll do our best to support you.

Comment

Working...
          X