Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really possible to buy Oxycodone without a prescription online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really possible to buy Oxycodone without a prescription online?

I ask the question in several forums and several sites:But my concern is whether it is really possible to buy these kinds of product.
    Last edited by admin; 4th, December 2019, 12:22 PM. Reason: Link removed

No it’s a highly addictive drug and should never be bought online.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

It might be possible but it would be dangerous and illegal. You would have no idea if the products you would get were genuine or not but they are very likely to be counterfeit.
      If you need medical treatment see a doctor.

Comment

Not sure if this is a phishing question.
        You can probably find someone, somewhere who will supply it to you.
        They will be more concerned about making money from you than the consequences to your health and well-being.
        Have a look on the internet for "oxycodone ruined my life".

47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Looks like we are becoming known in USA and being thought as a source of supply. Could we put a block on member applications from USA?
          johnep

Comment

• admin
            admin commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s not possible to actually ban a country. I do check all IP addresses and delete ones from the USA as they are usually spammers. Have I missed one?

OK. Thanks Elaine.
          johnep

Comment

Clearly a phishing thread to me. But yeah it's pretty easy to buy any drugs online now with forms of payment like bitcoin, from darknet websites. Law enforcement have become pretty powerless to prosecute buyers because they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the recipient actually bought it. Usually takes the forms of ebay type websites where sellers receive feedback from buyers, I have even seen sellers claiming to be selling fairtrade cocaine!

Comment

Well at least better than leaving it to the likes of Escobar etc!
              johnep

Comment

Working...
              X