Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for students preparing for ORIEL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for students preparing for ORIEL?

I am currently getting ready to apply for pre-reg through oriel, aiming for a hospital pre-reg, but does anyone have any tips or guidance regarding oriel MMI and situation judgement tests? I have had hospital summer placement interviews but I don't think questions will be similar?
    Thanks

Never heard of Oriel. Search forum using search box on interviews. You will come back and tell us what happened , won't you?. Other enquirers can only find help if people post their experiences.
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
      Never heard of Oriel. Search forum using search box on interviews. You will come back and tell us what happened , won't you?. Other enquirers can only find help if people post their experiences.
      johnep
      The other place johnep. The other university...

I have never met a pharmacist that went to that Oxford so have no idea.

Comment

So, Oriel college in Oxford? Did not know Oxford offering degrees in Pharmacy. Or, was enquirer on wrong forum? I checked and Pharmacy not listed.
        johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
          So, Oriel college in Oxford? Did not know Oxford offering degrees in Pharmacy. Or, was enquirer on wrong forum? I checked and Pharmacy not listed.
          johnep
          That could be why I've never met a pharmacist who went there!

It appears the medic/dental/pharmacy pre-reg system is called Oriel. It was introduced recently with some sources saying 2017 and some 2018 for pharmacy pre-reg places.

There's a very lengthy booklet about it https://www.oriel.nhs.uk/Web/Resourc...18-19FINAL.pdf

sounds a complete nightmare.

Comment

Working...
          X