Can I ask for a different assessor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• becketybop
    started a topic Can I ask for a different assessor?

Can I ask for a different assessor?

Hi,

I'm currently studying for the NVQ level 3 Pharmacy tech course. I've had a change of assessor mid way through and I really don't like her.

She has failed me on two modules now, for very minor things. The fed back she gives me is typed out least two pages worth but on two occasions she has left other students names on the feed back sheet. Basically copy and pasting fed back, which makes me annoyed.

I'm studying with the NPA, has anyone asked for another assessor or had a problem with theirs before?

• sparkybw
    replied
    I noticed they were advertising for assessors recently. I thought about having a try as I’ve got my nvq assessors qualification, but decided not to at the moment. Hopefully their recruitment will be successful and you will have a nice, shiny new assessor.

Leave a comment:

• mcitr
    replied
    Originally posted by xMissAnderson90 View Post
    Lucky you for getting an assessor! I've finished the Module 1 assessment and have no where to send it. Why start me on the course when there's no assessor to mark my work? Silly.
    Yeah they have a habit of leaving. At least you got told you have no assessor, it's not been unknown for the NPA to have an assessor leave and not tell the student.

Leave a comment:

• xMissAnderson90
    replied
    The NPA. I have emailed them to ask for an assessors address but their response was this "In regards to your Assessor, im afraid I don’t have an update for you at present, the NVQ Centre manager is working very hard behind the scenes to try and get all our students assigned, so I can only ask for you to bear with us in the meantime." So annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Chelsea1905
    replied
    nowhere to send it? Who are you doing it with?

Leave a comment:

• xMissAnderson90
    replied
    Lucky you for getting an assessor! I've finished the Module 1 assessment and have no where to send it. Why start me on the course when there's no assessor to mark my work? Silly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X