NVQ3 Marker Changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVQ3 Marker Changed

I emailed my assessor yesterday to see if she had received some work as I sent it in march and haven't had it back yet. I got a reply saying that she is no longer my assessor as she is leaving in the middle of may and that I need to resend everything to my new assessor...no contact details, don't even know the name of my new assessor. Really struggling with the last few bits of the course and this is just making me feel like quitting completely. I leave on the 18th June to start maternity and nothing seems to be going to plan! what am I even meant to do now?!

Are you with the NPA? This happened to me as well - mine had gone on maternity leave and they didn't notify me. I would ring the Professional Development department so they can put you in the picture and give you the address of your new marker.

Comment

Yeah NPA! i phoned them and they said they didn't know the assessor was leaving and that they would look into it. I don't think i'll have time to finish the course at this rate! just more stress to add!

Comment

I’ll need an extension as they’ve screwed up the marking of my evidence units. Maybe ask for an extension now?

Comment

I don't know if they'll allow it as i go on maternity leave on the 18th June so wouldn't be working in the pharmacy while completing the rest of the course! Its so annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by katherined View Post
            I don't know if they'll allow it as i go on maternity leave on the 18th June so wouldn't be working in the pharmacy while completing the rest of the course! Its so annoying!
            With the greatest of respect you need to look up the rules and regs on registration. Don't rely on the NPA or a pharmacist. If you cannot find I will post.

Comment

yes, but i will be working when i finish it..its just they haven't given me a new assessor so i cant actually send my work off to be marked! and as its not my fault they haven't given me a new assessor so surely i shouldn't be punished for that? my works ready to send off at the moment but was debating whether to wait for someone to tell me who to send it to or just address it to the NPA to be marked.

Comment

Working...
              X