NVQ 3 marker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVQ 3 marker

Just wondering for anyone completing the NPA NVQ 3 how long it takes your marker to return your work? I have sent several pieces of work to my marker, some being as long as 2 months ago. Is this normal or should I worry?

A perennial question. Search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

Having worked for the npa you should only be looking at 28 days. Contact the npa office

Comment

It depends on what it is for - if it is for the knowledge modules, it should be 28 days with the NPA. If for the competency units, they say to allow for 5 weeks per unit so if you submit more than one at once (as they suggest you ) it can be a while before you get it back-if unsure ring the npa.

Comment

My units come back within a few weeks, never have to wait long for any of my work to be returned. It may be worth giving your tutor a call or an email to see if they have received them as it could be lost in the post!

Comment

• Nsul3906
            Nsul3906 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there. I really really badly needed help with my competency based units. I would really appreciate if u could help me, as I haven’t submitted one.

Can someone help me with Nvq 3 Pharmacy Technician competency based units? I will really appreciate if some one can give me some idea and who has submitted some units which met the requirements

Comment

Hi Nsuk, I actually also find the units quite hard. I’m on module 18 at the moment but have only submitted a few units. Once you send off the first 2 your marker will give some help and pointers in the right direction. It seems to get easier after the first few it’s just getting used to them.

Comment

• Nsul3906
              Nsul3906 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can u show me some pictures of ur first two units. So I can use it as a sample and make it of my own and let’s see what my examiner requires as well

Hi. What are you confused about?. Your competency units are around you providing statements on your daily duties i.e. how to receive prescriptions including how you check patient details and legality of the prescription.
            if you can explain what your confused about I can give you advice.
            jackie

Comment

Does anyone know what you are meant to write for unit 5,4.2?

Comment

Level 2 or 3?
                Tell me the nvq criteria.

Comment

Working...
                X