The Boots and Lloyds Summer placements 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boots and Lloyds Summer placements 2009

Has anyone heard back from these companies? And if yes, does that mean those that haven't have not received a place? If this is true I am well sad

Re: The Boots and Lloyds Summer placements 2009

Originally posted by shenzys View Post
    Has anyone heard back from these companies? And if yes, does that mean those that haven't have not received a place? If this is true I am well sad
    hey, welcome to the forum.

Not sure about Lloyds but 3rd years heard back from boots not so long ago and many 2nd years have also heard back from them. I am not sure whether this means people who haven't won't get a place.
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

I know a number of third years who have received emails from Boots, but not sure about Lloyds. Equally unsure as to the situation with Lloyds
      http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Anyone heard from co-op or tesco. A girl from our uni got rejected by tesco.

Comment

Co-op applications are still going till the 14th so don't expect to hear anything in the near future from them.
          http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Thank you for your application to Tesco. The Recruitment Team are currently reviewing your details and will be in touch shortly to advise you on the progress of your application.

got this randomly from tesco today. However, I had a similar reply when I first submitted my application so what is the point of this?

Comment

im equally disappointedd!! ive not heard from lloyds yet,and was thinkin about applin to co-op but my reports and essays are not letting me so i was relying on lloyds and now ,,,well,,im very sad.

Comment

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear right now, but just to prevent any further heartache..Do not ever..EVER.."rely" on multiples. I speak from experience...basically, one took several months to pay me, and even then had the bare-faced audacity to haggle every invoice although the rate had been agreed in advance, by someone they "could not locate within their current management infrastructure".
                Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

so does that mean i havnt got a place or what because i dont want to keep checking my email

Comment

Sorry about that last post..on reading it back it was a bit of a rant! Certainly keep checking your mail..My point is "Just don't hold your breath".
                    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

A friend i know who worked for lloyds last summer told me that lloyds head office are having problems sorting out the applictions therefore having delayed problems with summer placements etc, he said he was supposed to have a letter from them by the end of november, but nothing yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X