Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have an interview at Reading on the 19th November and I have no idea...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an interview at Reading on the 19th November and I have no idea...............

what questions to ask at the interview. Any suggestions? I'm really nervous.

Also does anybody know any of the questions they ask.

Thankyou for the help

Re: I have an interview at Reading on the 19th November and I have no idea...........

You see here we have the stupid "Is there anything you want to ask" question that everyone worries about. Simple. If there is something you genuinely want to know, ask. If there isnt, say that you got a chance to ask at the open day/tour round the department/it was covered in the prospectus. Dont make up something that you think will sound clever. I rememember someone asking me at an interview "What is your current strategy to achieve research funding?" and I thought HOW is this of interest to a prospective pharmacy student?? I'd be more impressed if he's asked me what the student night life is like!
    MUR

Major Underestimation of Resources

Comment

Re: I have an interview at Reading on the 19th November and I have no idea...........

Thanks for the advice. So do you work at a uni Jen?

Comment

Used to for about 6 years!
        MUR

Major Underestimation of Resources

Comment

Really, at what uni?

Comment

Interview at Reading - I know I'm a third year at Reading and will be helping on the day for all interviewees.

Really relaxed!!

They obviously want to know a bit about you and pharmacy, might throw in a calculation/chemistry question but thats just to prove you know what u are doing!

All staff are really nice and you will have lots of students like me to show you around and eat biscuits with!

Don't worry about it at all - but obviously try to do your best and prepare before if you can. Reading do want the best students and trust me it is a good school!

The Drug Man - PMsg me if have any more questions
            Pharmacy Student - therfore always busy!

Comment

Working...
            X