Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPSA Western Area Conference - Saturday October 25th - Cardiff University

Hi everyone

I just wanted to ask if anyone else was going to this BPSA conference. I have been invited to it and it sounds really good.

“Practising Postcode Pharmacy” will bring together pharmacy students from the four schools in the Western Area to discuss the differences in healthcare in different Primary Care Trusts and devolved countries. With many healthcare decisions prominent in the media recently, this will be a topical and interesting conference in which students, all with different thoughts and opinions can come together and discuss whether we, as the pharmacists of tomorrow, will be practising postcode pharmacy. - Taken off the BPSA website (BPSA - British Pharmaceutical Students' Association - Home)

Welcome talk at 10.30am
    Room 1.02 - Main Building
    BPSA members £2
    Non members £4
    You get a PDP to go towards your professional development certificate too.

I heard that BPSA will also pay your travel costs if you are in the Western area, Reading, Bath, or Portsmouth - obviously not for students from the university where it is being held.

I hope to see lots of people there - I just saw the facebook event too.

Student of Pharmacy

Re: BPSA Western Area Conference - Saturday October 25th - Cardiff University

Yeah I will be there. I know the guy who is organising and he said that people from the Scottish Government, English Pharmacy Board/RPSGB and Welsh Pharmacy Board are speaking. He also mentioned someone looking at the ethics.

I think its a great topic - evryone has heard about Herceptin, some PCTS fund it, others dont. Wales get free prescriptions, England dont. How is this fair?

and come on £2 and you get lunch! SOLD hehe

Hope to see you all there

The Drug Man
    Pharmacy Student - therfore always busy!

Comment

Re: BPSA Western Area Conference - Saturday October 25th - Cardiff University

I'm going ... Anyone else?
      wake up and smell the 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione

Comment

Working...
      X