Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A relevant research project?

Hello,

During the coming year I will be doing my research project, which may [or may not] involve firing off some form of questionnaire to pharmacists. I’ve yet to come up with any concrete ideas but in case I end up as one of many students doing this sort of research it occurred to me it might first be useful to ask:

A.If there are any questionnaire themes that are particularly common/annoying/cry out ‘bin me’

B. If there are any areas of pharmacy practice/regulation etc people would be particularly interested to express their views about [a bit broad I know]

Hopefully any pointers will help me come to choose a theme that is at least slightly relevant to people. In the meantime I’ll trawl the forums/net for inspiration.

Thanks

Re: A relevant research project?

Originally posted by ANother View Post
    Hello,

During the coming year I will be doing my research project, which may [or may not] involve firing off some form of questionnaire to pharmacists. I’ve yet to come up with any concrete ideas but in case I end up as one of many students doing this sort of research it occurred to me it might first be useful to ask:

A.If there are any questionnaire themes that are particularly common/annoying/cry out ‘bin me’

B. If there are any areas of pharmacy practice/regulation etc people would be particularly interested to express their views about [a bit broad I know]

Hopefully any pointers will help me come to choose a theme that is at least slightly relevant to people. In the meantime I’ll trawl the forums/net for inspiration.

Thanks
    Clinical Safety & The electronic prescription service?

One of my main worries about computers and the developments in supervision will be;
    If the computer doesn't stop you from doing something it will be assumed to be correct.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
    X