Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospital pre-reg interviews......!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital pre-reg interviews......!!!!!!!

Hi guys.. has everyone got their hospital interviews yet?? I am beginning to freak out cos I haven't heard anything from them yet. I dnt have any community offers so far so I really need a hospital interview......HELP!!

Re: Hospital pre-reg interviews......!!!!!!!

hey dont worry about it, ive only heard back from charing cross and most of my mates havent heard back from any hosps either, dont worry im sure ull get replies some time this week

Comment

lol me and my friend are just the same. We keep checking our emails its becoming obsessive lol. Which hospitals did you apply to?

Comment

ive done charing cross, watford general, ealing and northwick park, how about you?

Comment

Brighton, Bristol, Oxford and Kings. Im really torn between going back home for the year and saving money or not.

Comment

well it all depends on where ure going to stay in the long run and if ure going to stay in hospital, in kings ure deff going to get paid more

Comment

thanks for the reply.....I'll just keep being patient...I applied to guys, lewisham, bromley..all the best to you all..

Comment

i have no interest in hospital pharmacy, hence i did not apply for any hospital pre-reg placements. i am quite happy working in a community pharmacy, being the person in control of everything. management of the pharmacy also motivates me so hopefully i won't get bored form this job once i become a pharmacy manager....
                Last edited by Rafael; 11, September 2008, 06:04 PM.
                [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Hey Guys

Good luck! Hope you get the job you really want. You will love hospital pre-reg training, as long as you’re proactive…I enjoyed mine.
                  Lazy Lady...
                  [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

hey guys
                    I know Chelsea & Westminster, Barts&London, Thames Valley and Semmed have all announced their interview dates. Maybe Guys and Tommys too. Good luck!

Comment

hey guys..i finally got an interview and im so pleased...fingers crossed now that it all goes well....all this sucks cnt wait to get registered....

Comment

hi Lazy night

Where did you do your pre-reg? It seems you've had a great time? Hospital/community?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pharm112 View Post
                          hey guys..i finally got an interview and im so pleased...fingers crossed now that it all goes well....all this sucks cnt wait to get registered....
                          Well done, where is it? and good luck!

Comment

hi lm248....its with queen elizabeth nhs trust and bromley nhs trust...i am a bi anxious cos dnt know what to expect..I have a feeling that there's going to be some sort of test..have you heard anything yet???

Comment

Originally posted by pharm112 View Post
                              hi lm248....its with queen elizabeth nhs trust and bromley nhs trust...i am a bi anxious cos dnt know what to expect..I have a feeling that there's going to be some sort of test..have you heard anything yet???
                              I had an interview at Barts last week, waiting to hear about that today pretty much... they asked me to do a short written test too, it was nothing to stress about, some questions on drugs and a few calculations but you won't need a BNF or calculator.
                              They asked me about the roles of different members of the pharmacy team eg ACTs, techs, etc, characteristics needed in a hospital pharmacist, lots of stuff like that, then asked me to screen a drug chart. I'd imagine you'll get something similar to that Where else have you applied?

Comment

Working...
                              X