Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the common part-time jobs for pharmacy students who are studying in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the common part-time jobs for pharmacy students who are studying in London?

As title!, Also, is it possible for students to work in the field of pharmacy while they are having their part-time jobs?

Thanks a lot!~

Re: What are the common part-time jobs for pharmacy students who are studying in Lond

One student at SOP failed his finals. Was able to start prereg year and worked in a pharmacy. I was glad I had done two year apprenticeship as enabled me to take PhC after two years at college and register.
    johnep

Comment

Re: What are the common part-time jobs for pharmacy students who are studying in Lond

common jobs myself and some of my colleagues had at uni:

nightclub barman
      nightclub doorman (have to be careful not to stamp on one too many faces)
      fudge packer (a mate had this job at the local touristy fudge shop - lotsa mileage on that one!)
      burger flipping
      pizza delivering
      taxiing
      airline meal packing

you just take what you can get and be grateful for it - if there's a healthcare job it's a bonus but don't deny yourself dosh in your wallet! It's all life experience in the end!
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
      X