Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-reg vacancies

HI,

Im a pharmacy graduate from University of Bradford. Im looking for a 12 month pre-reg placement to start on 14th August 2008. I know its a long shot posting here but its worth a try. I live near Manchester and would be willing to commute within lancashire.

Let me know by posting here or private message. Thanks.

p.s. before someone mentions it I regulary check pjcareers and other pharmacy career sites..
    ECDR.UK

Re: pre-reg vacancies

give rowlands a ring - i know they have quite a few registered branches without a pre-reg - you never know, somone might be willing to take you on as a last minuter!
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hi,

Are you still looking for a pre-reg place as I know quite a few places in London.

Comment

heya would u know about any pharmacies in enfield that would be willing to offer a 6-9 months position for a pre-reg trainee whilst they wait forthe june exams??? thanx

Comment

GlaxoSmithKline have a pre-reg opportunity available to start soon……

Experienced hires: search and apply - UK - Careers - GlaxoSmithKline
          Lazy Lady...
          [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

thanx lazy nite....i'll try but, u sure they'd be interested in taking me on???? do you know about other options i have cos i've done MPharm...but what does that leave with me even if not qualified.....??
            just thinking of worse case scenario.....

Comment

When did you graduate? 2007 and you've already done some of your pre-reg elsewhere over the last year?

Comment

i did my pre-reg last year at an independent and then sat the exam june and then septmber and failed in septermber by 3%.
                but, then sat 6 month placement at Lloyds pharamacy where after working 6 months or so as dispnser i've been decalred by my supervising pharamcist as "not being accurate". So, ive wasted literally the whole year and mite even have to resit the six months somewhere else. Thats i thought mite as well ask around as can't feel more used than at this very moment. he said i was the best dispnser and the most hard working person, but therer goes.....!!
                thats it.....dude.

Comment

May I ask which School of Pharmacy you attended?
                  Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

school of pharmacy of london.......!!y???

Comment

Hi,

Can you let me know some places for pre-reg. I will be starting my pre-reg in June 2009. What is the salary like?

Shan

Originally posted by No3ma View Post
                      Hi,

Are you still looking for a pre-reg place as I know quite a few places in London.
                      [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2DA4I4TGw[/url]

Comment

Hi - If you are still looking for a pre-reg position for this year - PM me and I'll give you an email address to send your c.v to.
                        Last edited by DavidS; 16, March 2009, 02:41 PM. Reason: to remove personal email address

Comment

Hi mgadhia,

Thanks for the offer. I already have an offer.

It's better we dont put our personal e-mail i.d's on the forum.

Anyway, we have great senior members who will delete the e-mail i.d's.

Shan
                          Last edited by DavidS; 16, March 2009, 08:57 PM.
                          [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2DA4I4TGw[/url]

Comment

Working...
                          X