• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath UNI

anyone go??
    how is it ??

Re: Bath UNI

i got my degree from bath.

I found the course pretty tough and quite industry-skewed in the early years however there was a good amount of community training in the last year along with ward rounds and attachments at the local hospital.

The city itself is lovely and the nightlife is pretty good although the uni looks like its made from concrete lego.

Halls of residence are first years only and postgrads. If you can get a room with an ensuite 'pod' its worth the extra money as some blocks with shared bathrooms are a bit grim.

Town living is expensive, and a lot of students live further away from the city centre where rents are cheaper. If there's a few of you eg 5,6,7 you can often share the rental in a lovely old georgian townhouse.

Bristol is only 30mins away by bus. I wouldn't bother with a car as the city is very compact and the bus services are cheap and plentiful.

One downside - the only decent supermarket in town is a sainsburys - it can be hard to stock up on cheap food there!
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Re: Bath UNI

bump!

anyone who wants any more info on bath uni, the city or its surrounds send me a pm..

if you're planning a trip to bath, send me a pm and i'll give you a list of good things to see and places to go...
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
      X