need help in pre-reg application Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help in pre-reg application Question

hi guys, i am stuck in this simple question while applying for all pharmacy chains. i am an international student, just done with my 3rd year.
    the question is;

are you eligible to work in the UK after graduation?
    yes or No

could you provide prove of work permit if selected to an interview?
    yes or no

basicly i am on a Student Visa that expires in september 2009, what should be my respond? what i understand from my current statue, i am not eligible to work ( as i am on a student visa) and i could not provide prove of work permit.

so how i am going to get a pre-rig placement if i respond by No to the above questions?

could you please help me, i am sure some of you interviewed international students or at least know someone who went throught this process.

cheers
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Re: need help in pre-reg application Question

i was checking the UK border agency UK Border Agency | How do I apply for the International Graduates Scheme?
    and it shows i am eligible to apply for international graduate scheme( 12 months visa for work) after which i need to apply for a work permit.

does this means i am eligible to work in the UK or no?
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Pre reg not classed as work. You are paid an allowance for which your tutor receives a grant. Ie pre reg is just a continuation of your course and your visa should still be valid.
      johnep

Comment

but my Visa ends in 2009 the year i graduate from university.
        does this mean the companies wont consider it a negative point on my application?
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Get the visa extended with help from your college.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X