don't know where to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't know where to go

hey i don't know which university to choose out of london school of pharmacy and kingston. Kingston is lower down on the leauge tables compared to london school of pharmacy however kingston is closer to me and it easier and cheaper to get to making it more convenient. i want to go to kingston but i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if which university you go to matters as i understand the reputation of the uni does affect future job prospects for some courses. if anyone could help id be very grateful

Re: don't know where to go

Hey Arifa hows it going, in my opinion go where its convenient for you, all pharm courses are run and standardised by the rpsgb making them very much equivalent.

Comment

thanks robiul, does anyone else agree with tht???

Comment

Only ifyou want international career. i went to London beacuase it was closest to me.
        johnep

Comment

do you have to stay close to home? there's a lot to be said for using uni as a way to spread your wings and escape from home a bit. aside from that, as others have said, all courses are accredited by the RPSGB so it doesn't make much difference.

Comment

Working...
          X