Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BPharm from Pakistan quivalent to UK BPharm

Hi,
    I've got 4 years Degree in Pharmacy from Pakistan (Punjab Uni) and currently living in UK under working visa category. Could you please guide me:

1) i want to get register with RPSGB and want to do OSPAP, But is my degree equivalent to UK pharmacy degree? With my 4 years degree from Pakistan, will I be accepted by RPSGB or do i have to undertake a diploma from UK first.

Many thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
    Jawwad
    Last edited by jawwadbaig; 4, March 2008, 04:03 PM. Reason: spell

Re: Is BPharm from Pakistan equivalent to UK BPharm

Originally posted by jawwadbaig View Post
    Hi,
    I've got 4 years Degree in Pharmacy from Pakistan (Punjab Uni) and currently living in UK under working visa category. Could you please guide me:

1) i want to get register with RPSGB and want to do OSPAP, But is my degree equivalent to UK pharmacy degree? With my 4 years degree from Pakistan, will I be accepted by RPSGB or do i have to undertake a diploma from UK first.

Regards,
    Jawwad
    Have a look on RPSGB...
    Rpsgb.org: Registration from other countries
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Hi,

Regards,
      Jawwad
      You will have to do the OSPAP course for a year or shall I say 6/7 months.
      3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

Originally posted by giggsy View Post
        You will have to do the OSPAP course for a year or shall I say 6/7 months.
        Thanks for the information giggsy. really appreciated.

Is it possible i can get some basic information that what is step by step process to get admission in OSPAP. i mean, I heard that first there are adjudication requirements with RPSGB and then I will be able to get admission in OSPAP. i am little confused about that, if you know any details could you please tell me. Many Thanks.

1) where should i start my process from, to get admission in OSPAP?

Kind Regards,
        Jawwad

Comment

Thanks for the information giggsy. really appreciated.

Is it possible i can get some basic information that what is step by step process to get admission in OSPAP. i mean, I heard that first there are adjudication requirements with RPSGB and then I will be able to get admission in OSPAP. i am little confused about that, if you know any details could you please tell me. Many Thanks.

1) where should i start my process from, to get admission in OSPAP?

Kind Regards,
          Jawwad
          Well dear, am a pharmacist from PU, Pakistan aswell. The process is really smooth except that the compulsory requirement for getting ielts band 7 in each of the module during a single sitting; this is what gets to nerves at times. i have come to know of some of my seniors in uk who went through the test 13 times before they acheived the required band.

Once done with this, you fulfill all the requirements.
          Detailed info is available at rpsgb.org

in case of doubts .... keep posting will try to stay in touch
          Last edited by usman.gh; 19, May 2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X