pre reg exam paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre reg exam paper

Anyone direct me to a link where I can see past pre reg papers. I am a bit worried about this get 70% on calculations or fail the exam
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Re: pre reg exam paper

I don't know whether you can get past exam papers or not... have you joined 'preregpharms'?

preregpharms : Pre-Reg Pharmacist Training

I found the group very helpful, in time they'll post loads of mock exam papers and tons of calculation questions so no worry!
    Onion Bunny

Comment

For info: some sample questions, and other pre-reg info, can be found here: Rpsgb.org: Examination

There's a book called 'Sample Calculations' (I think) published by the Pharmaceutical Press (it has a yellow cover) which is very useful and well worth buying before starting pre-reg.

BUT...since you're only in your first year don't waste time worrying about whether of not you can answer the questions. Everything will fall into place in due course (mostly during the pre-reg year!). Until then, relax and try not to worry too much about your marks/competance at pharmacy.
      Last edited by N.T; 5, January 2008, 05:13 PM. Reason: sp error

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Bunny View Post
        I don't know whether you can get past exam papers or not... have you joined 'preregpharms'?

preregpharms : Pre-Reg Pharmacist Training

I found the group very helpful, in time they'll post loads of mock exam papers and tons of calculation questions so no worry!
        Thats quite a cool group, is there anything like that for uk pharmacy students in yahoo as I have searched for it before but to no avail.
        3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

Working...
        X