X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Rx and doses

Originally posted by admin View Post
    Why are you asking the same question when we have already helped you on this?
    It's getting used to doing everything at once.
    If you have to concentrate on the accuracy you loose sight of the interactions, endless computer warnings that you learn to ignore don't actually help.
    If you stop to consider every computer generated interaction alert it's easy to loose sight of the acccuracy.
    In between this you are looking for dose changes and for which drugs are new or have been omitted.
    Once registered you will also be looking for an opportunuity to initiate a MUR.
    This is rarely carried out without interruption.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Re: Rx and doses

Originally posted by puj View Post
    Hi there im currently training to become a pharmacist. Id just like to ask what thought processes a pharmacist goes through whilst checkin a prescription and which maximum doses do i need to know....

thanks
    I thought you could spot overdoses? You will find all this out on your pre-reg year. Basically all of them, and if you aren't sure look it up.

Hi there, im currently training to become a pharmacist and although i can spot overdoses and interactions ironically im poor at checking prescriptions. Iv tried a numerous amount of techniques but where yoor busy its difficult to obide by it. Could people please share their methods to help me find mine?

Regards puj *
    I thought we'd had this thread?

http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/gene...criptions.html

Ok guys i think iv got me technique sorted..............
    Thank for everyones advice, you guys are great
    Why are you asking the same question when we have already helped you on this?

Leave a comment:

• puj
    started a topic Rx and doses

Rx and doses

Hi there im currently training to become a pharmacist. Id just like to ask what thought processes a pharmacist goes through whilst checkin a prescription and which maximum doses do i need to know....

thanks
Working...
X