Good Pharmacy Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Pharmacy Video

If you are thinking of being a pharmacist, then here's a good video setting out the day to day activities we all do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWLrrZK3wNE

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

haha just showed this to my uni mates we all had a good laugh... why am i doing this course lol. Love the bit about strieving to finish the label in 10 to 15mins. I just hope my customers dont get hold of this video..

Comment

Thought it was american at first but Fisherman's Friend identified as UK origin.
      Now, which SOP was it made at?
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        Thought it was american at first but Fisherman's Friend identified as UK origin.
        Now, which SOP was it made at?
        johnep
        I'm not sure where it was made, but I found loads of ones like this on Utube. I might even add my own!

Have a look at the American one - make an error and you end up on the news there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOUpboPX9Y&NR

Last edited by admin; 1, February 2007, 08:58 PM.
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

LOL!
          Well the pay is fantastic for doing such a simple job!

Comment

Forum Video?

Maybe we should do one about this forum!

Comment

That is funny. Sometimes it's difficult explaining what we actually do when people ask.

Comment

What we do...

Originally posted by ferretmanabu View Post
                That is funny. Sometimes it's difficult explaining what we actually do when people ask.
                As far as we can, is that we make sure that you get the right stuff in the right dose and know what to do with it, and know when to say it is going wrong, in words that you understand. Not bad for 90p... less than 3 stops on the bus, 1/3 pint of bitter, nearly a litre of petrol, a ciabatta from Sainsburys, one and a half croissants or a cup of coffee.(or whatever the tariff says)

PS. Make sure that all your OTC requests for muscle pain get asked if they are on statins. You may stop a serious ADR, or it might just be gardening pains from the early spring, thanks to global warming.
                47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Seems a good enough way of explaining it.

Comment

lol 5 whole years learning how to type with 2 fingers, some of us just really know how to aim high! Since i'm clearly already way too advanced, I suppose I should go straight into year 4 just to brush up on the other not so important bits such as how not to kill members of the public with the wrong drugs
                    Last edited by BeesKnees; 3, February 2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
                      PS. Make sure that all your OTC requests for muscle pain get asked if they are on statins. You may stop a serious ADR, or it might just be gardening pains from the early spring, thanks to global warming.
                      Then spend half an hour completing the required "Prescription Intervention" triplicate form,as required under the new Phcy Contract, not forgetting to include a record of this intervention in the PMR...
                      While you're at it, why not collar the patient for an MUR? that'll kep the Area Manager happy!
                      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Re: Good Pharmacy Video

Originally posted by admin View Post
                        If you are thinking of being a pharmacist, then here's a good video setting out the day to day activities we all do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWLrrZK3wNE

i hate youtube! they always take videos off the site!
                        [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
                        [/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Good Pharmacy Video

Yeah..probably removed by the statcom for use as "evidence".
                          Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
                          X