pre-reg training fees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-reg training fees?

hey everyone, i collected some forms from the school of pharmacy to register as a pre-reg starting in july.
    my question is; RPSGB require a pre-reg training fees of 166£, does the multiples pay for it? or do i have to pay for it and reclaim it back once i start my pre-reg?

p.s i am talking about pre-reg registration fees, the RPSGB has no details of such a fees Rpsgb.org: Registration

so before i fill in the form and make a payment, i need to double check if there is something as ' pre-reg training fees' of 166£?

Thanks
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Re: pre-reg training fees?

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
    my question is; RPSGB require a pre-reg training fees of 166£, does the multiples pay for it? or do i have to pay for it and reclaim it back once i start my pre-reg?
    Thanks
    Hi Raoul,
    all I could find was this, going back a year. So it looks like there are fees, both a fee for registration and a fee for sitting the exam.

http://www.rpsgb.org/pdfs/counmtgtrans071101.pdf

Who pays them would be a matter for negotiation, I guess: perhaps pre-regs from the multiples would post here and let us know?
    ....just my opinion

Comment

Thanks David, the link did not open with me, anything important?
      is there any newly qualified pharmacists or current pre-reg with Lloyds? who pays for the pre-reg training fees? i will ring my tutor to inform him to fill in the required parts for me.
      Cheers
      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
      [/COLOR]

Comment

i just asked a friend of mine who did her pre-reg with Lloyds, yes we pay for the fees, and during September, Lloyds will refund us back, once we receive the receipt from the RPSGB.

now the question has been answered.
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X