X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uni statement - your opinions

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could have a brief read of my statement, tell me how it is? Pros cons, any ideas. If you wouldn’t mind having a look post your email and I'll send you it.

Thanks

Re: Uni statement - your opinions

Why not just PM it ?
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Oh yea
      post and I'l pm u it

Comment

check your PM
        http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...snroses2-1.jpg

”We are real. We are not glam sh*t or anything else. We are Guns N’ Roses.”

Comment

Pm it, ill be more than happy to go through it.

Comment

Why not give MPharm a miss altogether and do some other course? You may have regrets when you start the "real" stuff

Comment

Originally posted by klidder View Post
              Why not give MPharm a miss altogether and do some other course? You may have regrets when you start the "real" stuff
              how can you justify encouraging him/her to drop the course before trying it!
              i think he needs someone to encourage him to keep going!
              [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
              [/COLOR]

Comment

So you're back.

Be less arrogant and more constructive in your posts this time. Bad start.
                Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by Fleegle View Post
                  So you're back.

Be less arrogant and more constructive in your posts this time. Bad start.
                  i love it how you do remember old members Fleeg the overconfident pharmacist just joking kled, no means to offend you
                  [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Yes, I am back! Still feel harsh coz you cant take the fact I smashed the exam closed "eye" and now I am telling someone to avoid MPharm? Come on man only coz you had the shit$ awaiting your results etc.

I think the OP needs he -vs and +vs of MPharm, the yes and no. My view nearly 6 months on, do some other course unless your a medical student "reject" like the majority of the profession are, bar me! Went straight into locuming after passing, up and down the country like a yo-yo and yes I get invited back to EVERYWHERE I go so fooook you.

Comment

I think the OP needs he -vs and +vs of MPharm, the yes and no. My view nearly 6 months on, do some other course unless your a medical student "reject" like the majority of the profession are, bar me! Went straight into locuming after passing, up and down the country like a yo-yo and yes I get invited back to EVERYWHERE I go so fooook you.
                      1- you still did not provide the pros and cons of the Mpharm course! encouraging him to drop the course without explaining why is a bit strange IMHO.

2- 'unless your a medical student "reject" like the majority of the profession are' and how did you come up to this conclusion? i am sure it is not the case, at least it was not the case for me. perhaps maybe you are one of those rejects.

3- 'nd yes I get invited back to EVERYWHERE I go so fooook you' i am quite surprised, do you use the phase 'fooook you' there as well? i am quite sure there is a shortage of pharmacists in your area

4- 'bar me! Went straight into locuming after passing, up and down the country like a yo-yo ' that does not mean you are on demand, someone might argue you could not get any booking in your area due to your astonishing attitude, so the only way for you is to locum in every part of the country.

5- i would vote for banning you from this site, what a shame i am not an admin to ban you........
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Yes, I am back! Still feel harsh coz you cant take the fact I smashed the exam closed "eye" and now I am telling someone to avoid MPharm? Come on man only coz you had the shit$ awaiting your results etc.

And welcome! Your social skills clearly haven't improved in the 6 months you have been leading our profession. May I ask you once again to post constructively..or at the very least to criticise constructively.

From past incidents it is generally accepted that forum members do not appreciate profanities in posts either. Please do not use swear words in your posts, no matter how unusually you spell, or try to "disguise" them.

This is not too much to ask. Please respect this forum. It is enjoyed by many, and only spoiled by a few. Don't be one of the few.

Regards,

Fleegle.
                        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

MEDICINE REJECTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!
                          Ahem! I actually applied to 2 med schools and 3 pharmacy schools ( getting accepted at all) As at the time i was indecided between the 2 professions, and guess what??
                          Im choosing pharmacy so I think You need to get your facts straight before you generalise everyone into your silly sterotypical categories!

You obviosly aren't happy in your profession to be able to speak about it like that and thus I pity you! Have a nice unfulfilling life!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
                            1- you still did not provide the pros and cons of the Mpharm course! encouraging him to drop the course without explaining why is a bit strange IMHO.

2- 'unless your a medical student "reject" like the majority of the profession are' and how did you come up to this conclusion? i am sure it is not the case, at least it was not the case for me. perhaps maybe you are one of those rejects.

3- 'nd yes I get invited back to EVERYWHERE I go so fooook you' i am quite surprised, do you use the phase 'fooook you' there as well? i am quite sure there is a shortage of pharmacists in your area

4- 'bar me! Went straight into locuming after passing, up and down the country like a yo-yo ' that does not mean you are on demand, someone might argue you could not get any booking in your area due to your astonishing attitude, so the only way for you is to locum in every part of the country.

5- i would vote for banning you from this site, what a shame i am not an admin to ban you........

co-sign this. ban the fool.
                            3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

Originally posted by Asterix View Post
                              [/b]
                              co-sign this. ban the fool.
                              calling names won't get you anywhere, it will provoke a harsh reply from klid....
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X