Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPA training package in pre-reg- any good or just a way to falsely entice students?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPA training package in pre-reg- any good or just a way to falsely entice students?

ive been having my pre- reg interviews this month and a good couple of the pharmacies are offering this off-site training package organised by the NPA, and are stressing the importance of it for exam prep. i really need your advice guys, especially qualified students and pharmacists, is it really essential to do your pre-reg for a pharmacy that offers this NPA training package? it seems quite structured and helps you with the exam.

Re: NPA training package in pre-reg- any good or just a way to falsely entice student

HI how are you?
    I am currently doing my pre-reg and I have been placed on the numark training days. They are helpful and well structured only if you allow it to be.
    I have seen some of the NPA workbooks that the technicians are currently doing (i'm sure the pre-reg notes will differ and be more in depth)?. I have to say i was impressed as the notes were excellent and very well layed out. They were better than the notes the lecturers gave us at university! lol.
    But you get out what you put in (bit like a bank lol), but they are very helpful and useful if used wisely.

Comment

Working...
    X