No announcement yet.

do u have answers to these questions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u have answers to these questions ?

Hiya

I wanted to know what are the chances of a pharmacists getting prosecuted.
    Whats the wrost case senario, the worst that could happen.
    Is It something that should bother me?

Secondly what the future prospects of a career in pharmacy. Reading some posts from this forum and others, its making me question studying four years on a not so very easy degree to end up having low job prospectus.

What do u like about your career?

What dont you like about being a pharmacist? other then complaning customers.

Many Thanks

Re: do u have answers to these questions ?

anyone? plz

Comment

Originally posted by student View Post
      Hiya

I wanted to know what are the chances of a pharmacists getting prosecuted.
      Whats the wrost case senario, the worst that could happen.
      Is It something that should bother me?

the chances of prosecution are relatively low providing you are good at your job however if you make lots of mistakes all the time or operate outside of the rules and regulations then you can expect the relevent authorities to come down on you like a ton of rectangular building things.
      The key here is the potential for harm - mess up and theres a good chance you can seriously harm someone or even kill them.

on the bright side the money's pretty good and its quite rewarding helping to sort out peoples medical problems when they come to you.

The thing i like the least is that the profession at times feels overburdened with regulation and sometimes it can feel like a bit of a thankless job - except for the xmas choccies!!
      Last edited by Sir_Dispensalot; 23, August 2008, 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling
      “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

xmas choccies?? You'd be luckly to get an xmas chocolate from a customer in some of the btc stores, patients just seem to hate you from the off. However in a small local store I work in we were inundated with boxes of chocolates and biscuits, oh I must have put on weight there haha.

Mark

Comment

Here's a piccie of our Xmas 2005 haul of Choccies- just before the Lloyds takeover...
          Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

The pharmacy I've been in today - we are still eating Xmas 2007's chocolates now and believe me it's not for lack of trying that they haven't been finished yet!!!
            Titch

Comment

Interesting to note that you kept your Domestos next to your measures...and all that food!
              Last edited by Fleegle; 23, August 2008, 09:23 PM.
              Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
              X