competencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• competencies

I have a question. Say you did your pre-reg training somewhere and it didnt go too smoothly and you werent exactly on the bosses christmas list (you didnt get along for whatever reason). But you managed to complete and pass all your competencies, having five or pieces of evidence for each as required. Can your tutor still turn around at the very end and say 'sorry but im not going to sign you off'?
    ECDR.UK

Re: competencies

Contact Nicola Tyres, acting head of RPSGB Pre-Reg Division - she would be able to advise.

Comment

After your appraisal copies of the appraisal forms including papers which show the competencies covered, are all sent to the society's pre-reg division. So obviously they get to see these. So if they recieve appraisal forms which show all competencies covered, an overall mark of 'satisfactory and above' and the student has not been signed off, shouldn't it raise questions.

Im sure I could have done this or maybe even appealed but i was not aware of this at the time.
      ECDR.UK

Comment

It may not be too late to appeal if they have all your competencies passed and evidenced at lambeth - how long ago was this? I suppose it depends on the reason the tutor gave for not signing as ready - did you not get to sit the exam?

Comment

about 1-2 years ago. No I did not sit the exam as I was advised not to.
          Last edited by rafhelp; 25, April 2008, 10:34 PM.
          ECDR.UK

Comment

Working...
          X