Can anyone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help?

I have recently heard people refering to a drug as "3am". I have unsuccessfully tried to identify this drug. Can anyone help? Thankyou for any help.

Tim

I take it noone has any ideas? Cheers for your time.

Tim

Comment

Can you give us any more info on the context? was this in the UK, or in the States? how was it pronounced? could it have been "triam", maybe someone's abbreviation for triamcinolone; I remember a belgian medicine called Triaminic, discontinued around 10 years ago...
      Maybe it's the initials of something, just like 5-PAS was 5-paraaminosalicylic acid (I think!)?
      Oooh, I do like a good puzzle!
      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by TimHeappey View Post
        I take it noone has any ideas? Cheers for your time.

Tim
        I think between the 12.20pm and 2.42pm you did between posts we were at work...............
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I suspect that it might be due to the marking on the drug.
          Give us a clue - is it legal drug or one to keep you dancing till 3 am?
          Has it anything to do with motor sport?
          If it's something a friend or member of your family has been prescribed you'll have to ask them (confidentiality and all that)

Jeff
          Last edited by Jeff; 10, November 2006, 03:27 AM.

Comment

It's the name of a magazine - are you sure they aren't talking about that?

http://www.3ammagazine.com/
            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
            X