depo-provera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depo-provera

prefilled syringe has been discontinued? no info on manufacturer website.

only get vial nowaday
    i am telling you about pharmacy life in practice, together with my personal opinions i think might be better for pharmacy practices

Re: depo-provera

Originally posted by howe928 View Post
    prefilled syringe has been discontinued? no info on manufacturer website.

only get vial nowaday
    the manufacturer sent some paper copies few weeks ago regarding the manufacturing problem, and suggested the vial as an alternative with the procedure to follow.
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

thanks Ray for the info, is the pre-filled syringe coming back later on the year?
      i am telling you about pharmacy life in practice, together with my personal opinions i think might be better for pharmacy practices

Comment

I got some info by post on Monday..appears to be a manufacturing glitch, and PFS should be available again sometime in September. I was also told to remove the PI leaflet from the vial, and to use an attachment from the letter I received for PI. Not sure why, as a few years ago, the vial was the only available presentation anyway...probably worth checking though.

Fleeg.
        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

bloody depo-provera is always going out of stock with the pfs. 3rd time now in the past 2 years!

you think that they would have sorted out the problems by now instead of repeatedly having to fall back on the vials...

mind you, aren't pharmacia a subsidiary of pfizer - and subject to the daft 'quota' system?
          “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
          X