Antibiotics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antibiotics?

I have difficulties really understanding the antibiotic choices. I confess that I know just a little about them as a pharmacist! Can anybody help me reviewing this chapter?
    I know the adverse effects cautions etc but their usage!

Anti-biotics

Pari

Do you need to know how they work, the different classes etc. or do you want to know the choices in various clinical situations?

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Re: Anti-biotics

dear Admin
      I do know those things about the different classes, the mechanisms etc, I meant the choices in various clinical situations.
      Thank you for your attention.

Comment

there are different kind of antibiotics,the most effective one are broad spectrum that means they act on both gram positive and gram negative bacteria such as the -cillins
        But most antibiotics only work aerobes whilst metronidazole acts on areobes and anaerobes (these strive without oxygen)
        Anyway the less antibiotics prescribed the better!
        :lol:
        Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

Come on!

dear Kemzero,
          I was talking about antibiotics as a pharmacist not as other people! This way I know a lot lot about them! :lol:
          as I replied to Admin before I wish I could make a better review about clinical adminstration.
          but thank you for your attention any how. :wink:

Comment

Pari

Do you want a list of common infections and the anti-biotics that we use here in the UK? How much do you need? Are there any specific ones you need to know about, or have you a case you are trying to understand/help with?

:shock:

Admin
            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Re: Antibiotics?

ask some advice from professional physician
              [URL="http://www.drugstoretm.com/products/buy/soma"]buy soma[/URL] [URL="http://www.drugstoretm.com/products/buy/xenical"]xenical[/URL] [URL="http://articles.drugstoretm.com/"]health and fitness articles[/URL]

Comment

Re: Anti-biotics

Originally posted by Pari View Post
                dear Admin
                I do know those things about the different classes, the mechanisms etc, I meant the choices in various clinical situations.
                Thank you for your attention.
                Local centres publish current local guidelines dependant on local levels of resistance. - Can't find one on-line though

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X