How many drugs in your head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many drugs in your head

How many drugs would you say we in our pharmaceutical psyche recognise? How many drugs are in the BNF? Hundreds? Thousands?

Re: How many drugs in your head

Originally posted by lrpolo View Post
    How many drugs would you say we in our pharmaceutical psyche recognise? How many drugs are in the BNF? Hundreds? Thousands?
    Hard to answer as we recognise classes of drugs rather than each individual - e.g. if it ends statin it's almost certainly a statin

Jeff

Comment

I pride myself that I know a bit about every medicine used in the community.

however, gets harder as I get older.

could have a thread where we all put in one point about various drugs.

The interesting bit I like about ACE inhibitors is that enalapril is originaly derived from the enalaprids , jungle snakes. The story I have is that a squibb sponsored tour of the amazon found that a snake bite profoundly lowered BP and the venom gave the parent molecule.

What's you snippet. We already have pharout's treatise on statins.
      johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
        I pride myself that I know a bit about every medicine used in the community.

however, gets harder as I get older.

could have a thread where we all put in one point about various drugs.

The interesting bit I like about ACE inhibitors is that enalapril is originaly derived from the enalaprids , jungle snakes. The story I have is that a squibb sponsored tour of the amazon found that a snake bite profoundly lowered BP and the venom gave the parent molecule.

What's you snippet. We already have pharout's treatise on statins.
        johnep
        We could have a thread in the clinical pharmacy forum (a sticky one if you like) names drug information or something like that. Do you want me to start it and move relevant posts into the thread or start from scratch?

Let me know what you want.......
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Could you?

Comment

Sex rearing its ugly head again. Chop him off.
            johnep

Comment

Originally posted by lrpolo View Post
              Could you?
              I could easily. What exactly do you want?
              Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
              Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
              Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

There's no definite chart that could give on how many drugs they are...
                [URL="http://www.drugstoretm.com/products/buy/soma"]buy soma[/URL] [URL="http://www.drugstoretm.com/products/buy/xenical"]xenical[/URL] [URL="http://articles.drugstoretm.com/"]health and fitness articles[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                X