scratch on face, how to make it heal fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratch on face, how to make it heal fast

hi, ive got a really bad cut just under my eye (going downwards). its just about to stop beeding. ive used cold water and dettol. is there anything i can apply to make it heal fast. It will look really bad i think. and im a guy so cant use anything to over it up.

are there any reliable creams which could make it heal fast. its not that deep but looks quite bad.

please help asap. all suggestions are welcome.

thanks a lot

Re: scratch on face, how to make it heal fast

Where are you? If in UK go to Dr.
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by ac24 View Post
      hi, ive got a really bad cut just under my eye (going downwards). its just about to stop beeding. ive used cold water and dettol. is there anything i can apply to make it heal fast. It will look really bad i think. and im a guy so cant use anything to over it up.

are there any reliable creams which could make it heal fast. its not that deep but looks quite bad.

please help asap. all suggestions are welcome.

thanks a lot
      If its the result of an animal (eg cat) or a twig (walking in the woods or gardening) you might want to see a Dr.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

For an antibacterial ointment for a cut or wound, dab a little honey onto the area. Honey contains a natural antibiotic that has proved effective against organisms that cause infections.However, if the pain from a cut is severe, if bleeding cannot be stopped, if redness and tenderness develop around the wounds, if a cut is deep or long, or if it involves your lips, consult your physician or go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital immediately.

Comment

Manuka honey reputed to be best. This poster from the US by the terms used. Look out in case preliminary to spam.
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X