Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible ingroing hairs

hi,
    i've noticed some discomfort whilst shaving recently and tonight i have hairs that it looked like i had missed with the razor , but they will not come free.

i used my tweezers to try and free them to pluck them out and both ends of the hair are under the skin.

is there anything i must do ?
    Lese

Originally posted by lese
    hi,
    i've noticed some discomfort whilst shaving recently and tonight i have hairs that it looked like i had missed with the razor , but they will not come free.

i used my tweezers to try and free them to pluck them out and both ends of the hair are under the skin.

is there anything i must do ?
    I'm not sure what you can do - just keep an eye on them.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

apologies for sounding a bit blunt, but 14 years of working in Community Pharmacies has taught me never to assume anything!- we are talking about hairs on your face here, aren't we?
      Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoggite
        apologies for sounding a bit blunt, but 14 years of working in Community Pharmacies has taught me never to assume anything!- we are talking about hairs on your face here, aren't we?
        Zo

Quite right - I wasn't thinking there was I.

There is a nasty problem called pilonidal sinus which some Dr's think can be caused by in growing hairs at the bottom of the spine. This then leads to a horrible infection, often requiring surgery to drain the abscess.

I know lots about this, because I've been in hospital 3 times with it.
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
        X