Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy Registrar Job

HI people,

I cant see anyone mentioning the advertisement for the society's deputy registrar position advertised in the PJ, it mentions a pay package of six figures, and is a new position created because of the spilttin of the society.

Considering the recent fee jump to £395, is that what were really paying for?

any comments? anyone care?
    We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Re: Deputy Registrar Job

Originally posted by SolomonQ View Post
    HI people,

I cant see anyone mentioning the advertisement for the society's deputy registrar position advertised in the PJ, it mentions a pay package of six figures, and is a new position created because of the spilttin of the society.

Considering the recent fee jump to £395, is that what were really paying for?

any comments? anyone care?
    Answers have been supplied on another forum.
    And no - I don't think anyone cares about what the RPSGB gets up to.

Jeff

Comment

which one? i cant find anything if i try searching for it
      We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Fees to be at least £410 for 2008-9: this is outrageous.

Didn't Andrew Gush, the society's treasurer increase our fees by only 40% to plug the RPSGB's pension deficit? Surely this hole has now been plugged?

I am still seriously considering retraining in financial advice, and it sounds like the society needs some sound investment advice.. and since we as RPSGB members are paying for these underperforming investments, we should be allowed to make appropriate suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          Answers have been supplied on another forum.
          And no - I don't think anyone cares about what the RPSGB gets up to.

Jeff
          They will find out how much the membership really cares when it becomes voluntary.
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I wonder what fee they will charge when people do have an option to join or not to join, or is that the question....am i getting a bit shakespearian?

Comment

This guy has a problem with The Scottish. Suggest you PM him now.
              Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
              X