On our side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On our side?

Well over 20 years ago we realised the Society had been taken over by Empire Builders.The Dual roles of looking after the interests of Pharmacists, and policing the profession were incompatible and should be separated,which I thought was inevitable. Yet despite all warnings, still fighting it! WE should sell Lambeth, relocate to a midland industrial estate, redefine our proper purpose.. Bring in one of those brilliant business men who sort out failing concerns & point the way we seem unable to do ourselves.

Re: On our side?

Originally posted by Oldhand View Post
    Well over 20 years ago we realised the Society had been taken over by Empire Builders.The Dual roles of looking after the interests of Pharmacists, and policing the profession were incompatible and should be separated,which I thought was inevitable. Yet despite all warnings, still fighting it! WE should sell Lambeth, relocate to a midland industrial estate, redefine our proper purpose.. Bring in one of those brilliant business men who sort out failing concerns & point the way we seem unable to do ourselves.
    Sorry I missed this thread when you posted it.

I agree.....for what it's worth......and being a pharmacist ........means it's worth zero.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Re: On our side?

what i have been saying for yonks eg now that cpd is dead in water for a few years why not scrap/sack all the jobsworths involved in this??
      when the 400 quid fee starts to bite there will be memebers quitting in droves and retiring on their non gold plated pension to wonder why they bothered paying good money for such a useless outfit

ps had lette rejected by editor of pj a few years ago for suggesting the above in too forthright language he used words like "slanderous" "not suitable for professional journal" etc etc so it did not get published.
      Last edited by Smithy; 19, February 2008, 02:27 PM. Reason: afterthought
      SMITHY

Comment

Working...
      X