No announcement yet.

Registering as a Pharmacy Technician

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Registering as a Pharmacy Technician

    Evening all, I am almost at the end of my PT course with Buttercups. I have been advised to read up on the registration information that will be required when I receive my certificates and can register with the GPhC. I have been divorced now for a few years, will I need to send in a certified copy of my decree absolute? Reading the information pages that are attached to the registration form, it mentions marriage cert, and change of name by deed poll, but nothing in regards to divorce.

    I know it is still early days, but I'm just trying to get what I need to provide clear in my head.

    Many thanks

  • #2
    All to prevent identity fraud. Just give your maiden name, married name, and one you use now. They may need a utility bill to confirm name and address.